Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I woke up smiling

I woke up today next to a beautiful girl at my side so I have a feeling that the rest of today will be amazing. I have to work 2-9:30, but that's not going to kill my mood, not today.


Lately I've been thinking about a topic that doesn't usually cross my mind very often and that's my family. Growing up, there was always dispute, constant fighting and bickering that forced us apart further everyday. It's only until now that we've all grown up that we realize how stupid we were for never appreciating what we had. It was just us in that house growing up for a good few years of our lives and that changed nothing. We were so concerned with our own lives that we had gotten used to it being a completely different world from each other, instead of allowing our blood to be along side us. Sometimes we wouldn't see each other for weeks at a time even though we were completely free to do so. Getting away from the house and each other was sadly enough, what we focused on. But what can I say? The fighting and yelling and screaming just drove you insane after awhile so I guess it was understandable, but it still makes me wish I went about things differently. I love my mom, my brother, my sister, and scary enough, my dad too. (Mike, not Pete. Pete is a piece of shit that I'm glad didn't stay around to see me become a man without him.) Life is good and I'm just going to keep making it better.








Pete, if by some off-chance that you actually read this one day before you die (which I doubt), I just want to say this:

Thanks for the help by not being around. It made me become a man who isn't anything like you. Maybe one day you'll realize how dumb you were for not being a part of life because when I become great, you won't see it, ever.








This blog was kinda personal. I decided to open a bit so maybe I'll feel more comfortable doing it later on. It's the whole reason I made the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment