Friday, May 22, 2009

Be strong

I have felt pain.
I have felt love.
I have felt disappointment.
I have felt betrayal.
I have felt happiness.
I have felt depression.
I have felt security.
I have felt comfort.
I have felt paranoia.
I have felt distrust.
I have felt anger.
I have felt gratification.
I have seen lies.
I have seen forgiveness.
I have seen achievement.
I have seen greatness.
I have seen violence.
I have seen quarrel.
I have seen perseverance.
I have seen selfless acts.
I have seen justice.
I have seen life.
I have seen death.


These are the things that have made me who I am today.
These are the things that make everyone.
How we decide to handle and absorb shows who we are.
Our paths intersect in ways that we can see or are completely oblivious to us.
Sometimes we go along the paths with our friends.
Sometimes we go alone.

Look at the path your taking right now.
When it finally ends, will you be happy you decided to follow the route?
Think about it.
Be depressed.
Be content.
Or be happy.
Follow your path and help guide others in the right way.

There shall be no regrets.
Without that decision, you wouldn't be where you are now.
Be happy.
Stay happy.
Overcome the boulders in the road.
Keep your path.

No comments:

Post a Comment